Friday, June 6, 2008

  • One would think that living in the Carolinas is living in the Carolinas, that there aren't significant regional variations within this small region. I often find myself thinking the same thing. Then I see things like this, which feels much more like home to me than being below the fall line with the sandy soil and the flat land. Sigh.
  • Some of you may not have had the opportunity to fill out this survey about what it's appropriate for clergy to wear.
  • I heart Google Apps Calendar. Registered nonprofits, such as churches, can apply for the beefed up version (aka the educational version) for free.
  • I got a water bottle that doesn't leak the stuff into the water. I can't help but wonder how this one is going to kill me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just letting my old water bottles kill me until they break. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Maybe I'll plaster quotes from Paul on them, "To live is Christ, to die is gain." Or "maranatha".