Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I eat Lean Cuisine's "spa classics," which claim to have two servings of veggies (because, hey, a girl needs all the help she can get) at least twice a week. In other words, I am no stranger to the processed foodstuffs (shout out to my sister doing the local food thang). This did not prevent me from microwaving today's entree in the box (pause for applause).

This past weekend, I officiated at a wedding of two of the mr's freshmen dormmates. I made the prayerbook language more God-orientated and less Trinity-ish at their request. I'm still pondering how I feel about that.

Book #24: Andrew Jackson: His Life and Times. Two thumbs up, if you like biographies. I find myself increasingly unenthralled with the visual bookshelf on f@ceb00k. It recommends based on what I read, not on what I've said that I've liked that I've read. Grrr. Is goodre@ds actually, well, you know, good (or at least better than visual bookshelf)?

3 comments:

kwpershey said...

Goodreads is my favorite website EVER. Please join and be my friend.

:-)

Pastor Peters said...

so the trinity seems to be a big issues for you of late. i'm all ready for a good theological wrangling (in other words, i would so love to hear more).

Anonymous said...

I told my sister-in-law, whose betrothed seems a bit allergic to religion, that I'd be delighted to do their wedding, but Jesus would have to show up just a little because we're kind of a package deal. Same with the Trinity.