Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I thought I was exaggerating when I jokingly told someone that I couldn't remember the last time I had both Friday and Saturday off while being in town (France aside). Sadly, I wasn't. That'll change for the summer, fortunately. However, I'm beginning to wonder how long I can keep it up. I need to learn to work smarter, I guess. Or something.

And what did we do with all the time?

A whole lot of home improvement.


New storm door
New raised panel vinyl shutters
Ah, that sense of accomplishment that eludes me with my nebulous work.

Oh. And the new Indi@na Jones? Mediocre.

Book #22: Just Love: A Framework for Christian Sexual Ethics, Margaret Farley. Good, but only applicable for adults.

Book # 23: Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Gabriel Garcia Marquez. You know, I thought I didn't like One Hundred Years of Solitutude because I read it in Kenya, and that was a weird setting for that book. It was very him. I don't know if I liked it or not.

No comments: