Wednesday, June 11, 2008

  • there's an update on ridiculously stale work blog
  • can i just say that i both want to lose at least some of the weight that i've gained and yet that i'm tired of being at war with my own body and thus with myself.
  • my naval piercing is gone. the skin holding it in had worn really thin, and when i was trying to clean it really well, it gave. i think my body was rejecting it as the foreign object it is (took it a while, but whatever). it was so gross. my belly button feels very neked and looks lonely.

1 comment:

Maria said...

lol

Poor belly button, poor body fighting, and boy, do I know that feeling. It's soooo tiresome trying to be good and eat healthy and lose that weight. So, here's some pats on the shoulder, some "you go, girl"-s from across the ocean.

Oh, and btw, are you coming to DC in August?