Tuesday, November 27, 2007

the post about passports

the other day, when i saw the package from the us government, i spent several seconds trying to figure out what i had done wrong. then i remembered: passport renewal. have you seen the new ones? they're rather high-tech, or at least they seem so when you compare it to the one i was issued in '98, with my picture just pasted in it, not digitally scanned.

and, on an equally important note, if anyone can figure out how to make their legs shave themselves, please tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me, too!

LadyBurg said...

I want to know too! Have you ever cut yourself shaving, but in an odd place? For instance, I've cut my shoulder while swinging it up to run water over the blade. Am I the only one who does stupid stuff like that?

Anonymous said...

Here's one solution: just forget to buy razors for a few months. This worked for me!