Friday, November 9, 2007

the post about 10 things

pastor peters tagged me, so here goes:

1) when i flip through the channels, i have a hard time not stopping on bad fashion reality TV like project runway and america's next top model.

2) the holidays are hard for me, but not for the regular reasons; they're hard b/c i miss being in the nutcracker.

3) one of my pet peeves is people who are over the age of twenty-one or so and think they're so unique that no one can understand them. come on. we're all different, sure, but come on. get over yourself.

4) i've been to every continent except for antarctica.

5) i'm completely addicted to my own endorphins. i get moody if i don't work out.

6) my in-laws and my mom went to high school together.

7) i love target, but who doesn't?

8) i wash my car about once a year. we don't water our lawn.

9) i'm going to start blogging for my job soon.

10) i think i might be getting sick, which is a total bummer.

i think everyone whose blog i read has already done this, so i'm not going to tag anyone :)

4 comments:

kwpershey said...

Oh, no you didn't just call Project Runway bad! Surely, you meant this in the ironical, postmodern use of the word, as in, Project Runway is totally wicked? In our household, the start of the new season is a family holiday.

America's Next Top Model, on the other hand: old school bad.

Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, work blogging! The tricky part is making sure that you don't use the same sign in.

LadyBurg said...

I was in the nutcracker - a mouse. Soooo much fun. I can understand why you miss it. I miss pointe shoes in general.

I too am addicted to endorphines. Those babies keep me sane.

apbs said...

katherine, i do think reality television is bad, which include PR, and not like michael jackson's hit "bad" but bad in the traditional sense of the word, as is, the opposite of good. i still like watching it, though, much to my chagrin.