Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the post about lusting after shoes

the mr. is at home tonight, which is great and unusual. and yet, somehow, all i can think about are my latest conquests. this has less to do w/ the mr. and far more to do with the fact that i have shown remarkable restraint and have not purchased any shoes for about nine months:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

these lovelies are on their way to me now via ups. they're going to be the perfect shoe for the pulpit this fall and winter (remember, i live in the south). if they're anything like my other peep toes from this same company (see current profile pic), they'll look fantastic/outlandish and be surprisingly comfortable, too.

i picked these up at target the other day (say it with me: tar-jay!):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i wore them today, and they looked absolutely fabulous but gave me a slight blister. grr. i'm hoping that it'll be better when they break in some.

i'm so vain; i bet i think this post is about me... carly simon, anyone?

ahem. yeah.

3 comments:

Pastor Peters said...

i LOVE the shoes. these are truly an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

They look quite autumnal--which is neither here nor there, but just a fun word.

I love them!

kwpershey said...

Oh, now those are GORGEOUS.