Monday, April 6, 2009

today is my first day alone with the baby, sans the mr. and sans grandmothers (cue the scary music). she's currently sleeping in the aptly named sleepy wrap, which is a friggin' godsend. i love being able to hold her and yet have my hands, too, for important things like blogging. i really don't have much of interest to say, other than the fact that i find it ironic that i'm not supposed to be doing housework and yet this is the one time i want my house to be clean, since i'm spending so much time here. that, and we got mad men discs from netflix, largely thanks to sarah, and it is, in fact, really good. between that and a couple of walks, i'm beginning to feel a little bit more human and less like a sleep deprived monster.

3 comments:

Sarah K. said...

Aw, I hope you like Mad Men! Good luck on your day alone!

Maria said...

I remember that scary feeling. Hang in there, it'll in all probability be fine (you'll know by the time you read this) and there will be many more, cosy and chaotic, mom-baby days. And little baby CC is so adorable!

sko3 said...

Oh the cuteness!

She's so beautiful! I haven't caught the MadMen bug yet--you'll have to let me know if it's good!