Wednesday, April 1, 2009

  • Breastfeeding. Breastfeeding, breastfeeding, breastfeeding.
  • The child CC is born as of March 19. I've written up the birth story-- it's not going to win a Pulitzer, believe me, I was just trying to get some of it on paper--let me know if you want to read it and haven't yet.
  • CC is doing well. She has gained 1.3 lbs and 1.5 inches since being born less than two weeks ago. She's about in the 50th percentile for weight and is slightly tall for her age (?!). The Mr and I figure this is about right, since I was in the 1th percentile and he was in the 95th.
  • I'm both incredibly grateful for the help I'm getting from mine and the Mr's mother-- cooking and baby watching in particular-- and ready to have my house back.
  • Did I mention breastfeeding?

1 comment:

kwpershey said...

I'd love to read it. I'll probably read it while breastfeeding, which we still seem to be doing a lot of...

Glad you're well!